The “Start Finishing what Matters” Course
Do you want to:
- Write a book?
- Run a marathon?
- Clear out a garage?
- Start a business or community organisation?
- Revitalise your health/wealth/family/community?
The “Start Finishing what Matters” course can help you get there.
Participants from 2023 set up a business, revitalised their online profile, wrote a memoir and set up a women’s circle.
Online courses are available but there’s great value in being physically together in a small group and having an experienced facilitator on hand.
The workshops are always a mix of personal work, group shares and inputs based on my own experiences with the material.
Through guided writing, participants are encouraged to reflect on their own life experiences.
Students are also offered opportunities to reflect in group settings and the wisdom shared in these is priceless.
Then there are readings and quotes from the book material, discussions and always laughter.
The workshops start with a short guided meditation as I find meditation to be so supportive to a sense of well-being, balance and ease.
I am not a therapist and this is not group therapy, but participants often talk about the transformative power of self- and group- reflections coupled with insights from written material.
I have many years of experience in workshops and group learning as both participant and facilitator.
I aim to create an environment which is loving, respectful, insight-rich and structured.
What you get
- To complete a dream project or, at the very least…
- To understand where you are getting in your own way and what other blockages there are to you finishing what matters to you
- To learn powerful tools for completing dream projects into the future
- To have precious time and space to nurture your self and your dreams
- To delight in the company of other women, who will inspire you and cheer you on
- Twelve 2.5-hour in-person workshops
- Snacks and drinks
- Small groups of 8-10 in a beautiful home setting in Rondebosch
- A one-on-one coaching session with me
- Your own printed workbook in a folder to work through
The course will run from February 27 to 18 June. We will meet as a group for the first 8 weeks and the last 4 weeks.
- Making space for your Best Work: Tuesday 27 Feb to Tue 19 March
- Planning and doing your Best Work: Tuesday 2 April to Tuesday 23 April
- Overcoming obstacles to your Best Work: Tuesday 28 May to Tuesday 18 June
Sessions will run on Tuesday evenings from 6:15 to 9:00 sharp, with the possibility of a second-morning group.
If you can’t make a session, there is the possibility of attending a session via audio-link to the class, catching up with peer coaching, paid one-on-one coaching with me (at R750 per hour) or working through the material using your copy of the Audible book.
Prices and logistics
The price for the course facilitation and comprehensive workbook is R1800 per month for four months (total cost R7 200, with some limited discounts available).
If you have ideas which you want to get done in 2024, do email me for more info on email@example.com